Ontario Association of Demolition Contractors
Margaret Taylor is a senior level executive with extensive hands-on experience in business leadership, team management and negotiations. Margaret has been a main player in the Construction industry for over 20 years.
Prior to starting with the Ontario Association of Demolition Contractors (“OADC”), Margaret ran the financial division for one of the largest environmental abatement companies in Ontario, for over 16 years. For the past several years, Margaret has been the Executive Director for the OADC. Margaret and her team provide Board leadership and governance, team leadership for bargaining, grievance and jurisdictional support for Members, administrative services, event, and meeting coordination.
Margaret also sits on the following Boards and Committees:
- Council of Ontario Construction Associations (“COCA”) – Board of Director
- COCA – COO Committee Member
- COCA – Executive Committee Member
- COCA – Member of the WSIB/OH&S Committee
- Recipient of the 2017 COCA President’s Award
- Ontario Construction Secretariat (“OCS”) – Designate Employer Bargaining Agent (“EBA”)
- Construction Employers Coordinating Council of Ontario (“CECCO”) – Designate EBA
- IHSA Construction Legislative Review – Committee Member
- IHSA Labour Management Demolition Committee – Management Representative
- Ontario Labour Relations Board (“OLRB”) – Part Time Side Chair, Employer Representative